We are TechSoup Asia-Pacific, a collaborative venture between TechSoup and its Partner Network, including Connecting Up in Australia and the Hong Kong Council of Social Services. We are delivering technology and other capacity development resources to NGO’s and civil society organizations in the Asia Pacific region.
We believe NGOs and civil society organizations are a powerful force for social benefit in the world. We believe that their impact can be expanded exponentially through the better application of technology.
So we are working toward a time when every NGO on the planet has the technology resources and knowledge they need to operate at their full potential. This is our mission.
TechSoup is an international NGO based in San Francisco, with offices in Warsaw and London. It has strong relationships with leading technology companies, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Symantec, and more than 100 others.
The power of the TechSoup concept is multiplied by the TechSoup Partner Network, a global alliance of capacity building NGOs across 190 countries who share a common mission.
We make the world a better place through our work in three areas:
- Data Services: We make data about NGOs accessible to improve transparency and the flow of needed resources.
- Product Philanthropy: We are the premier source of technology products and knowledge for the NGO sector.
- Facilitating Collaboration: We connect those using technology innovatively to address social challenges.
We are actively seeking to expand our services and Partner Network throughout Asia Pacific, with an initial focus on six countries in Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Depending on your interest, you can engage with us in a variety of ways:
- NGOs: You can come to TechSoup Asia to register and get access to a range of technology products and resources. And if you can help us with outreach or with developing a stronger understanding of your local NGO sector, we would love to speak with you and explore opportunities for mutual support.
- Donor partners: If you are a technology company that wishes to establish or expand your philanthropic programs, we would love to meet with you and exchange ideas.
- Funders: If you would like to explore opportunities for projects of mutual interest, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss ideas.
- Individuals: We encourage people who are interested in developing the capacity of NGO’s to join our mailing lists and networking projects, such as NetSquared.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to serving you and working with you through our evolving story!